IntroducedMar 29, 2021
Passed SenateMar 31, 2021
Signed into Law
TO CLARIFY THE LAW CONCERNING A HEALTHCARE INSURER'S CONTRACTING WITH A TEMPORARY HOSPITAL FACILITY; AND TO REGULATE HEALTHCARE CONTRACTS TO REQUIRE GOOD-FAITH COOPERATION.
House • Apr 12, 2021: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Missy Irvinprimary
(R - 18)
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE