IntroducedMar 23, 2021
Passed HouseApr 15, 2021
Passed SenateApr 21, 2021
Signed into LawApr 26, 2021
TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING POSTHUMOUSLY CONCEIVED CHILDREN AS IT RELATES TO INTESTATE SUCCESSION.
House • Apr 26, 2021: Notification that HB1829 is now Act 924
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Nicole Clowneyprimary
(D - 86)
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1829 is now Act 924
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE