IntroducedMar 23, 2021
Passed HouseApr 14, 2021
Passed SenateApr 26, 2021
Signed into LawApr 30, 2021
TO REQUIRE SCHOOL NURSES TO PARTICIPATE IN NURSING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT; TO REQUIRE THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN EDUCATION PROGRAM FOR SCHOOL NURSES; AND TO REQUIRE PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO PARTICIPATE IN A HEALTH SERVICES SURVEY.
House • Apr 30, 2021: Notification that HB1826 is now Act 1089
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 30, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1826 is now Act 1089
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 14, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE