IntroducedMar 22, 2021
Signed into Law
CONCERNING THE SENTENCING OF A PERSON WHO COMMITTED AN OFFENSE BEFORE HE OR SHE TURNED TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE.
Senate • Apr 08, 2021: Re-referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Greg Ledingprimary
(D - 4)
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE