IntroducedMar 22, 2021
Passed SenateApr 01, 2021
Passed HouseApr 08, 2021
Signed into LawApr 14, 2021
TO ALLOW A PARENT TO APPOINT A TEMPORARY GUARDIAN FOR HIS OR HER MINOR CHILD IN THE EVENT OF THE DEATH OF THE PARENT.
Senate • Apr 14, 2021: Notification that SB586 is now Act 701
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 14, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB586 is now Act 701
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE