IntroducedMar 18, 2021
Passed HouseApr 06, 2021
Passed SenateApr 19, 2021
Signed into LawApr 21, 2021
TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING DEPENDENCY-NEGLECT PETITIONS, HEARINGS, AND THE TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS AS IT RELATES TO A PUTATIVE PARENT UNDER THE ARKANSAS JUVENILE CODE OF 1989.
House • Apr 21, 2021: Notification that HB1815 is now Act 813
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jimmy Gazawayprimary
(R - 57)
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1815 is now Act 813
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 19, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE