IntroducedMar 18, 2021
Passed HouseApr 08, 2021
Passed SenateApr 21, 2021
Signed into LawApr 26, 2021
TO PROHIBIT A CHANGE TO A DESIGNATED OR NAMED BENEFICIARY OF A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY OR ANNUITY CONTRACT THROUGH A WILL.
House • Apr 26, 2021: Notification that HB1801 is now Act 925
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Reginald Murdockprimary
(D - 48)
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1801 is now Act 925
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE