IntroducedMar 18, 2021
Signed into Law
TO EXPIRE THE TERMS OF THE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP OF THE ARKANSAS STATE MEDICAL BOARD; AND TO AMEND THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE ARKANSAS STATE MEDICAL BOARD.
Senate • Apr 12, 2021: The vote by which SB570 Failed to Pass was expunged.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Dan Sullivanprimary
(R - 21)
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and failed.
- Motion to Expunge the vote by which SB570 failed to pass. Roll call on the motion.
- The vote by which SB570 Failed to Pass was expunged.
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE