IntroducedMar 18, 2021
Passed SenateApr 05, 2021
Passed HouseApr 12, 2021
Signed into LawApr 19, 2021
TO EXPAND THE REVIEW OF LICENSE APPLICATIONS FOR LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES; TO ELIMINATE ANNUAL RENEWAL FOR LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY LICENSES; AND TO REQUIRE NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES IN LONG-TERM CARE MANAGEMENT.
Senate • Apr 19, 2021: Notification that SB568 is now Act 721
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Scott Flippoprimary
(R - 17)
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB568 is now Act 721
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Apr 05, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE