IntroducedMar 18, 2021
Passed HouseApr 19, 2021
Passed SenateApr 22, 2021
Signed into LawApr 28, 2021
CONCERNING THE EXECUTION OF A JUDGMENT; AND TO REPEAL OBSOLETE LANGUAGE.
House • Apr 28, 2021: Notification that HB1791 is now Act 981
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 28, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1791 is now Act 981
- Apr 23, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as Passed.
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Apr 19, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE