IntroducedMar 17, 2021
Signed into Law
TO CREATE THE ARKANSAS TUTORING CORPS ACT; TO SUPPORT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A SUSTAINABLE TUTORING PROGRAM IN RESPONSE TO LEARNING LOSS; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
Senate • Mar 29, 2021: Re-referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Joyce Elliottprimary
(D - 31)
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE