IntroducedMar 15, 2021
Passed HouseMar 23, 2021
Passed SenateApr 08, 2021
Signed into LawApr 13, 2021
CONCERNING THE SENTENCING PROCEDURE DURING A CAPITAL MURDER TRIAL IN THE EVENT OF ERROR OCCURRING DURING THE SENTENCING PHASE OF THE TRIAL.
House • Apr 13, 2021: Notification that HB1731 is now Act 695
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1731 is now Act 695
- Apr 09, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE