IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Passed SenateApr 08, 2021
Passed HouseApr 15, 2021
Signed into Law
TO REQUIRE ALL NEWLY CONSTRUCTED PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND EXISTING PUBLIC SCHOOLS UNDERGOING ADDITIONS OR TOTAL RENOVATIONS TO PROVIDE FOR WATER BOTTLE FILLING STATIONS.
Senate • Apr 19, 2021: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 15, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and failed.
- Motion to Expunge the Vote by which SB532 failed to pass. Motion passed.
- The vote by which SB532 Failed to Pass was expunged.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate