IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Signed into Law
TO AMEND CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF THE WORKERS' COMPENSATION LAW THAT RESULTED FROM INITIATED ACT NO. 4 OF 1948; TO REVISE THIRD-PARTY LIABILITY IN THE WORKERS' COMPENSATION LAW; AND TO MODIFY THE PROCESS FOR REQUESTING A HEARING.
Senate • Apr 07, 2021: Withdrawn by author.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee and placed on calendar.
- Withdrawn by author.
- Apr 05, 2021 | Senate
- Re-referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and failed.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate