IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Passed SenateApr 05, 2021
Signed into Law
TO PROVIDE FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF LIMITED INFORMATION ON CERTAIN CREDITS AND REBATES OF SALES AND USE TAX TO IMPACTED LOCAL GOVERNMENTS.
House • Apr 13, 2021: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Apr 05, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to REVENUE & TAX - SENATE