IntroducedMar 08, 2021
Passed SenateApr 07, 2021
Signed into Law
TO AMEND THE ARKANSAS LAW CONCERNING THE ENFORCEMENT OF ELECTION LAWS.
House • Apr 14, 2021: Returned by the Committee Do Pass
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE