IntroducedMar 08, 2021
Passed HouseMar 16, 2021
Passed SenateApr 21, 2021
Signed into LawApr 26, 2021
TO CLARIFY THAT DECISIONS OF A MUNICIPAL BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT ARE APPEALED TO CIRCUIT COURT UNLESS THE GOVERNING BODY OF A MUNICIPALITY PROVIDES BY ORDINANCE THAT THE GOVERNING BODY SHALL HEAR APPEALS FIRST.
House • Apr 26, 2021: Notification that HB1660 is now Act 930
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1660 is now Act 930
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE- HOUSE