IntroducedMar 02, 2021
Passed HouseApr 05, 2021
Passed SenateApr 08, 2021
Signed into LawApr 13, 2021
TO AMEND § 5-73-122; AND CONCERNING THE DEFINITION OF "FACILITY" AS IT IS USED IN REGARD TO THE POSSESSION OF A FIREARM.
House • Apr 13, 2021: Notification that HB1598 is now Act 693
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jeff Wardlawprimary
(R - 8)
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1598 is now Act 693
- Apr 09, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Apr 05, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE