IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Passed SenateMar 15, 2021
Passed HouseMar 22, 2021
Signed into LawMar 29, 2021
TO MAKE TECHNICAL CORRECTIONS TO TITLE 21 OF THE ARKANSAS CODE CONCERNING PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES.
Senate • Mar 29, 2021: Notification that SB437 is now Act 479
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB437 is now Act 479
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- RULES SUSPENDED
- Considered in the Committee of the Whole, and recommended do pass.
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To Senate as Passed.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered Immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE