IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Passed HouseMar 10, 2021
Passed SenateMar 29, 2021
Signed into LawApr 01, 2021
TO AMEND THE OFFENSES OF BATTERY IN THE SECOND DEGREE AND DOMESTIC BATTERING IN THE SECOND DEGREE.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Notification that HB1588 is now Act 512
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jimmy Gazawayprimary
(R - 57)
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1588 is now Act 512
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE