IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Passed SenateMar 09, 2021
Passed HouseMar 30, 2021
Signed into LawApr 05, 2021
TO AMEND TITLE 23 OF THE ARKANSAS CODE TO ENSURE THE STABILITY OF THE INSURANCE MARKET IN ARKANSAS; AND TO CREATE THE ARKANSAS HEALTH AND OPPORTUNITY FOR ME ACT OF 2021 AND THE ARKANSAS HEALTH AND OPPORTUNITY FOR ME PROGRAM.
Senate • Apr 05, 2021: Notification that SB410 is now Act 530
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 05, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB410 is now Act 530
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE