IntroducedFeb 24, 2021
Passed SenateMar 16, 2021
Passed HouseApr 06, 2021
Signed into LawApr 13, 2021
TO AMEND VARIOUS PROVISIONS OF THE 2015 SCHOOL SAFETY ACT; AND TO ESTABLISH THE ARKANSAS CENTER FOR SCHOOL SAFETY OF THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE INSTITUTE ADVISORY BOARD.
Senate • Apr 13, 2021: Notification that SB394 is now Act 648
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB394 is now Act 648
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE