IntroducedFeb 24, 2021
Passed SenateMar 11, 2021
Passed HouseApr 06, 2021
Signed into LawApr 13, 2021
TO AUTHORIZE OFF-LABEL USE OF DRUG TREATMENTS TO TREAT MEDICAID BENEFICIARIES WITH PEDIATRIC ACUTE-ONSET NEUROPSYCHIATRIC SYNDROME AND PEDIATRIC AUTOIMMUNE NEUROPSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS ASSOCIATED WITH STREPTOCOCCAL INFECTION.
Senate • Apr 13, 2021: Notification that SB387 is now Act 637
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB387 is now Act 637
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE