IntroducedFeb 24, 2021
Passed HouseMar 10, 2021
Passed SenateApr 05, 2021
Signed into LawApr 08, 2021
TO AMEND VARIOUS PROVISIONS OF THE 2015 SCHOOL SAFETY ACT; AND TO ESTABLISH THE ARKANSAS CENTER FOR SCHOOL SAFETY OF THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE INSTITUTE ADVISORY BOARD.
House • Apr 08, 2021: Notification that HB1549 is now Act 620
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1549 is now Act 620
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 05, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE