IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Passed SenateMar 16, 2021
Passed HouseMar 31, 2021
Signed into LawApr 08, 2021
TO ADJUST FUNDING FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS THAT OFFER CERTAIN TYPES OF READING PRACTICES, INTERVENTIONS, AND CURRICULUM NOT ALIGNED WITH THE SCIENCE OF READING; AND TO CREATE THE EDUCATION OMBUDSMAN.
Senate • Apr 08, 2021: Notification that SB349 is now Act 606
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB349 is now Act 606
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE