IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Passed SenateApr 21, 2021
Passed HouseApr 27, 2021
Signed into LawMay 03, 2021
TO CREATE AN EXEMPTION FROM THE SALES AND USE TAX FOR COINS, CURRENCY, AND BULLION.
Senate • May 03, 2021: Notification that SB336 is now Act 1109
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- May 03, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB336 is now Act 1109
- Apr 27, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Apr 21, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to REVENUE & TAX - SENATE