IntroducedFeb 10, 2021
Passed HouseMar 16, 2021
Signed into Law
EXPANDING THE PERMITTED USE OF A CERTIFIED FACILITY DOG FOR VULNERABLE WITNESSES.
Senate • Apr 15, 2021: Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE