IntroducedFeb 10, 2021
Passed HouseMar 03, 2021
Passed SenateMar 11, 2021
Signed into LawMar 15, 2021
TO SPECIFY TERMS REGARDING TERMINATION AND BUYOUT AGREEMENTS THAT A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT FOR A PRESIDENT AND CHANCELLOR OF A STATE-SUPPORTED INSTITUTION OF HIGHER EDUCATION SHALL INCLUDE.
House • Mar 15, 2021: Notification that HB1496 is now Act 352
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1496 is now Act 352
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 03, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE