IntroducedFeb 10, 2021
Signed into Law
CONCERNING THE ARKANSAS COURT SECURITY ACT; TO ADDRESS COURTS THAT LACK PROPER SECURITY; TO CREATE THE COURT SECURITY FEE.
Senate • Apr 06, 2021: Re-referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 10, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE