IntroducedFeb 10, 2021
Passed HouseMar 15, 2021
Passed SenateMar 18, 2021
Signed into LawMar 23, 2021
CONCERNING SOLITARY CONFINEMENT OR RESTRICTIVE HOUSING FOR PREGNANT OR RECENTLY PREGNANT INMATES OR DETAINEES IN THE DIVISION OF CORRECTION, IN A LOCAL OR REGIONAL DETENTION FACILITY, OR IN A JUVENILE DETENTION FACILITY.
House • Mar 23, 2021: Notification that HB1470 is now Act 422
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1470 is now Act 422
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE