IntroducedFeb 10, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 23, 2021
Passed SenateMar 10, 2021
Signed into LawMar 15, 2021
TO AMEND THE ABANDONED AGRICULTURAL PESTICIDE DISPOSAL ACT; TO CLARIFY THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND THE STATE PLANT BOARD; AND TO AMEND THE AMOUNT OF THE ABANDONED PESTICIDE DISPOSAL FEE.
House • Mar 15, 2021: Notification that HB1471 is now Act 364
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- David Hillmanprimary
(R - 13)
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1471 is now Act 364
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - SENATE
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT- HOUSE