IntroducedFeb 09, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUIRING THE STATE TO OFFER A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT THE CHOICE TO REQUIRE THE PERSON ACCUSED OF COMMITTING A SEXUAL ASSAULT ON THE VICTIM TO TAKE AN HIV TEST.
Senate • Mar 01, 2021: Re-referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE