IntroducedFeb 03, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 10, 2021
Signed into Law
TO AMEND ARKANSAS LAW CONCERNING CONSOLIDATED WATERWORKS SYSTEMS; TO AMEND THE GENERAL POWERS OF A PUBLIC BODY; AND TO AUTHORIZE FINANCING IMPROVEMENTS WITH REVENUE BONDS.
House • Apr 26, 2021: Read the third time and failed.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mark Johnsonprimary
(R - 15)
- Apr 26, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and failed.
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 10, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 03, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on City, County, and Local Affairs