IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Signed into Law
TO ENCOURAGE THE GOVERNOR TO AMEND ARKANSAS'S MEDICAID ELIGIBILITY RULES TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO COVERAGE FOR MIGRANT MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN FROM THE COMPACT OF FREE ASSOCIATION ISLANDS.
Senate • Mar 15, 2021: Approved by the Governor
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Approved by the Governor
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Returned From the House as concurred in.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Returned To Senate concurred in.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and adopted.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # #1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Feb 02, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Public Health, Welfare, and Labor