IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Passed HouseApr 12, 2021
Signed into Law
TO REPEAL THE ARKANSAS LEGAL INSURANCE ACT.
Senate • Apr 12, 2021: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE