IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Passed SenateMar 11, 2021
Passed HouseMar 31, 2021
Signed into Law
CONCERNING THE USE OF AN ADMINISTRATIVE SUBPOENA BY THE DIVISION OF ARKANSAS STATE POLICE IN AN INVESTIGATION CONCERNING AN INTERNET CRIME AGAINST A MINOR.
Senate • Apr 01, 2021: DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 02, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE