IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 10, 2021
Passed SenateApr 07, 2021
Signed into LawApr 12, 2021
TO DESIGNATE STATE HIGHWAY 5, KNOWN AS THE HOT SPRINGS BYPASS EXTENSION, IN GARLAND COUNTY AS A SCENIC HIGHWAY.
House • Apr 12, 2021: Notification that HB1375 is now Act 675
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1375 is now Act 675
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 10, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to TRANSPORTATION, TECHNOLOGY & LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS - SENATE
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE