IntroducedFeb 01, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 09, 2021
Signed into Law
TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING THE PENALTIES FOR A VIOLATION OF THE OFFENSE OF RACING A VEHICLE ON A PUBLIC HIGHWAY.
House • Feb 24, 2021: Re-referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
Latest bill text
Mar 09, 2021 09:30am
Room C, MAC (Public Comment Holding Room: 4th Floor MAC)
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Re-referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- HOUSE
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 08, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on second reading for purpose of amendment.
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it Do Pass as amended, Amendment # 1
- Feb 01, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to TRANSPORTATION, TECHNOLOGY & LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS - SENATE