IntroducedFeb 01, 2021
Passed HouseMar 16, 2021
Passed SenateApr 01, 2021
Signed into LawApr 06, 2021
TO CONTINUE CARE FOR THE PROTECTION OF CANCER SURVIVORS.
House • Apr 06, 2021: Notification that HB1357 is now Act 583
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1357 is now Act 583
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE