IntroducedJan 29, 2021
Passed HouseMar 10, 2021
Passed SenateApr 20, 2021
Signed into Law
TO ESTABLISH THE EVERY ARKANSAN RETIREMENT PLAN OPPORTUNITY ACT.
Senate • Apr 20, 2021: The vote by which HB1349 Failed to Pass was expunged.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 20, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Sounding of the Ballot requsted on the passage of HB1349.
- Upon Sounding of the Ballot, HB1349 failed to pass.
- Motion to Expunge the Vote by which HB1349 failed to pass. Motion passed.
- The vote by which HB1349 Failed to Pass was expunged.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time.
- Motion to Lay on the Table failed.
- HB 1349 failed to pass.
- The vote by which HB 1349 failed to pass was expunged.
- Motion for CLINCHER Failed.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and placed on the calendar.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC RETIREMENT & SOCIAL SECURITY PROGRAMS-JOINT
- Jan 29, 2021 | House