IntroducedJan 27, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
CONCERNING THE THEFT OF A POSTAL PACKAGE DELIVERED TO A PERSON'S RESIDENCE AND LEFT WITHIN THE CURTILAGE OF THE RESIDENCE; TO MAKE TECHNICAL CORRECTIONS; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
Senate • Feb 22, 2021: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- EMERGENCY CLAUSE ADOPTED
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE