IntroducedJan 26, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 09, 2021
Passed SenateMar 02, 2021
Signed into Law
TO DEFINE "CHILDCARE INSTITUTION" UNDER THE CHILD WELFARE AGENCY LICENSING ACT; AND TO AMEND THE LAW CONCERNING CRIMINAL RECORD AND CHILD MALTREATMENT CHECKS UNDER THE CHILD WELFARE AGENCY LICENSING ACT.
House • Mar 02, 2021: Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 02, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE