IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Passed HouseMar 01, 2021
Signed into Law
TO AMEND THE DEFINITION OF "CLAIMANT AGENCY" AS USED IN THE STATUTES CONCERNING COLLECTION OF DELINQUENT TAXES.
Senate • Mar 01, 2021: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to INSURANCE & COMMERCE - SENATE
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on INSURANCE & COMMERCE- HOUSE