IntroducedJan 21, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 01, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 04, 2021
Signed into LawFeb 09, 2021
TO AMEND THE MINIMUM WAGE ACT OF THE STATE OF ARKANSAS; AND TO AMEND THE SECTION REGARDING RELIEF FROM LIABILITY FOR EMPLOYERS THAT IMPACTS PORTIONS OF THE LAW RESULTING FROM INITIATED ACT 5 OF 2018.
House • Feb 09, 2021: Notification that HB1227 is now Act 91
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1227 is now Act 91
- Feb 05, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 04, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 03, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 01, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE