IntroducedJan 21, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 25, 2021
Passed HouseMar 15, 2021
Signed into LawMar 17, 2021
TO PROHIBIT THE UNLAWFUL DOXXING OF A MINOR ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Senate • Mar 17, 2021: Notification that SB170 is now Act 375
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Trent Garnerprimary
(R - 27)
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB170 is now Act 375
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 25, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Withdrawn from Committee for purpose of amendment # 1
- Amendment # 1 read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and adopted, ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Re-referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Jan 21, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE