IntroducedJan 19, 2021
Passed HouseMar 03, 2021
Passed SenateMar 29, 2021
Signed into LawApr 01, 2021
CONCERNING INDIGENT PERSONS AND THE USE OF A PUBLIC DEFENDER.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Notification that HB1213 is now Act 502
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- John Maddoxprimary
(R - 20)
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1213 is now Act 502
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 03, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 19, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE