IntroducedJan 14, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 02, 2021
Passed SenateApr 22, 2021
Signed into LawApr 27, 2021
TO SPECIFY A PROCESS OF REVIEW OF RULES REGARDING SCOPE OF PRACTICE OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS.
House • Apr 27, 2021: Notification that HB1180 is now Act 960
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Justin Gonzalesprimary
(R - 19)
- Apr 27, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1180 is now Act 960
- Apr 23, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 22, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 22, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 02, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 14, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE