IntroducedJan 13, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 04, 2021
Passed HouseMar 09, 2021
Signed into LawMar 15, 2021
TO AMEND PROVISIONS OF THE ARKANSAS CODE CONCERNING APPLICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY FOR THE ACADEMIC SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIP, THE ARKANSAS GOVERNOR'S SCHOLARS PROGRAM, AND SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TEACHERS IN HIGH-NEED SUBJECT AREAS.
Senate • Mar 15, 2021: Notification that SB114 is now Act 331
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Missy Irvinprimary
(R - 18)
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB114 is now Act 331
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 04, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Feb 03, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 13, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE