IntroducedJan 13, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 24, 2021
Signed into Law
TO REQUIRE CERTAIN NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES BY THE STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION UPON THE STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION'S REVIEW OF WAIVERS GRANTED TO PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICTS.
Senate • Feb 24, 2021: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- David Tollettprimary
(R - 12)
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 13, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE