IntroducedJan 12, 2021
Passed SenateJan 25, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 01, 2021
Signed into LawFeb 08, 2021
TO ENHANCE HIGHER EDUCATION FISCAL ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY; AND TO AMEND PROVISIONS OF THE ARKANSAS CODE CONCERNING STUDENT ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE POLICIES AND CERTAIN FINANCIAL CONDITION REPORTS.
Senate • Feb 08, 2021: Notification that SB100 is now Act 69
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 08, 2021 | Senate
- Notification that SB100 is now Act 69
- Feb 01, 2021 | Senate
- Returned from the House as passed.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on EDUCATION COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Jan 25, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Jan 20, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 12, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE